Data protection notice (Arts. 13, 14 of the GDPR)
Within the framework of the new General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR (EU 2016/679) we would like to assure you that MR HealthTech Ltd. has been committed some months ago to a preparation plan that will ensure our compliance with the Regulation as of May 25th, 2018.
MR HealthTech Ltd. shows through the years particular devotion and sensitivity to the handling and protection of personal data and it will continue to do so by:
- Taking additional technical and organizational security measures.
- Continuously reforming the Data Protection Policies.
- Continuously training and sensitizing its employees on matters of process and protection of personal data.
- Supporting the subjects wishing to exercise their legal rights in relation to ensuring the lawfulness of the process of their personal data.
- Ensuring that all its partners and suppliers have complied with the New Regulation.
We have already designated an expert attorney-at-law, Mr Panagiotis Rizos, as Data Protection Officer (DPO) and you may contact him for personal data process issues by our company or for the lawful exercise of your rights arising therefrom, as of May 25th, 2018 at the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also see the data privacy information: Privacy Notice
Your job application contains information about you. Protecting your information is important to us. We would like to inform you about how we will be processing this data as follows:
Data protection notice for job applicants