We are seeking for a Senior Systems Administrator who will work closely with the IT Systems Administrators to maintain, configure and support MR HealthTech’s (MRHT) internal systems, including network, internet, telephone, servers and services, cabling, end-user hardware and software.
- Providing support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems. Documenting, tracking and monitoring issues to ensure timely resolutions in MRHT’s incident tracking system
- Providing Oracle/RedHat Linux and MS Windows Server operating system setup, support and troubleshooting for servers hardware. Installing new software releases and system upgrades
- Assisting in the creation of training materials and procedures, and/or training users in the proper use of hardware and software
- Providing servers support & troubleshooting in physical virtualized (VMware, Oracle VM Server) and cloud environments. Managing and implemented server upgrades, maintenance fixes, and vendor supplied patches
- Assisting in the configuration of network for DNS, DHCP, VPN, LDAP, digital certificates, etc.
- Administrating security tools and applications (Antivirus, Antimalware, etc.)
- Managing network devices such as Firewalls, WAF, routers and switches
- Involve on backup processes and activities
- Providing support and administrating Citrix NetScaler environment
- Administrating Atlassian’s application (Jira, confluence, bitbucket, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Experience with Oracle/RedHat Linux, MS Windows servers
- Experience on automation tools and scripting on both Linux and Windows servers
- Experience configuring and maintaining firewalls, routers and switches.
- Experience on Atlassian’s applications
- Experience installing applications and operating systems on servers and workstations
- Must be able to effectively communicate with users on complex problem resolution
- Must have good customer service skills, time management, and a strong attention to details
- Understanding of technical support practices such as ticket documentation, service level agreements, statistics and escalation processes
- Energy, initiative, and a positive attitude
- Fluency in English language
- Flexible to work overnight and weekend occasionally, if required.
The following skills/experience are not mandatory, but will be considered:
- Experience on storage devices (NAS) administration
- Network certification (CCNA)
- CyberSecurity certifications and experience